Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Grapes. May Painting a Day

























My May painting challenge is going to be a little less taxing
for me than the April one. First off I chose to limit the paintings
to food. Secondly I'm limiting my time to 30 minutes.
I think having restrictions takes a lot of pressure off.
I have to admit that today I started and forgot to put on the
timer so I already cheated. I think this took closer to an hour.
I will start with the timer tomorrow.
Don't forget to try for the Giveaway I'm having for a print of
my April paintings.

3 comments:

Unknown said...


You have no idea how much I look forward to enjoying your paintings each day - they are each beautiful in their own way.

jennifer said...

Thanks Wendy! I'm glad to know you're enjoying them. !

poppylocke said...

Gorgeous colours!