Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stacked Bowls

I'm feeling completely psychotic, if you look at my last few posts the
work is completely all over the place, I have so many things in my
head and I just want to get them out and feel my way into what I
really want to be doing. One of the images I keep coming back to
in all different techniques and styles are piles of things, teacups,
bowls, animals, just about anything.
Anyway, I'm on an oil painting kick, I'm loving it,
I think I'll try to focus and do a series of stacked stuff from
around the house.
(Maybe a way to feel like I'm organizing my clutter)?

3 comments:

Sarah Melling said...

Really beautiful. I'm always a fan of a quiet still life.

shelby healey said...

I know the feeling! It's great that you are so versatile with styles and your colour palette. I do like this one!

Bethany said...

I think it's great that you are trying so many things! I really love your bowl painting... some of my favorite Masters paintings are ones of ordinary objects from the home.