Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IF-Obsession























Obsession, I was going to draw
something I was obsessed about,
like tea or books but I decided
to post something that I'm obsessed
with  doing. I've really been more of
a literal artist, always drawing
something that I can see or explain
but in the past year I've become
crazy about gluing bits of paper
onto all different surfaces. Rocks,
Blocks, Sticks, Paper, Canvas, and
I've made some jewelry too. I can't
explain it, When I'm working this way
the time passes so quickly and it
feels so right!!

4 comments:

dosankodebbie said...

I know *exactly* what you mean by how fast the time passes when you're doing "your thing." Etegami itself is my obsession, but it never occurred to me to focus on that for this week's IF challenge. Good choice!

Vicki Smith said...

Soooooooo pretty!

pretty day said...

Very beautiful! I love it on the rock too. lovely!

Debbie said...

LOVE!