Monday, March 19, 2012

IF-Shades



























I was doing a lot more fashiony type of drawing
a few years ago, this one was for Greeting Cards. 
Yesterday, I was at the Met seeing the portrait exhibit
which was on its last day, and after I walked down 5th
Ave for about 40 blocks.Central Park was on my right,
the buildings on my left. The weather was practically like this,
even though it is still March, people were in T-shirts and shorts,
skirts. It was so happy. Spring is such a great season

5 comments:

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Pretty, colorful and fun!
Your illo makes me yearn for spring!

Cindy D. said...

I agree with ERS - pretty, colorful and fun! Wonderful details, particularly that really great cityscape in the background. Love the poodle and the cute borders.

Valerie Lorimer said...

Beautifully done!

Amanda Dilworth said...

Lovely illustration, definitely feels spring like and happy, the poodle is great!

Creations By Mit said...

Wonderfully detailed illustration! Like the fashion-esque quality! And the colors are great!