Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Jell-o, Jelly and Moulds



















I can't believe its almost a month since I posted. I just can't keep up with
everything.. I try to do too many things and then sometimes nothing gets done.
Like the blog.
I'm in month 2 of Make Art that Sells bootcamp. The mini is Jell-o, Jelly
moulds. My first reaction on monday morning was Oh, Gross. It took a day
to sink in before I even could start the assignment. Once I got over the fact
that I wouldn't touch the stuff with a 10 ft pole it got more interesting, (and
disgusting) In the 50's and 60's people made Jello with other foods suspended
in it. Like fruit, meat, spaghetti, I don't know what else but GAG. But the good
side is that the shapes are sort of awesome and the colors are happy.
Don't they look like they could be cool hats? I did..
























We'll find out what the assignment is on Monday morning. I'm sure a wrench
will be thrown in.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I love your jelly hats. The idea of savoury jellies is especially disgusting and I remember my mum making them for special occasions when I was a kid. Yuck.