Friday, April 11, 2014

Succulents







































This week at #makeartthatsells we worked on painting and drawing succulents for the mini.
I love them and even bought a few recently, what great shapes. Then we made them into
designs for plates. I restrained myself from using too much color this time. I love colorful
ceramics but I just felt like this is what I would want to set my table with right now.
I did one that is in color and I like it as well so I'll be making it into another group of 4.
Yay, I got 2 pieces out of this weeks class.


























A friend from class has featured me on her blog today and she will be giving
away a print of one of my sketchbook pages if you comment.
Giveaway and Interview Here

2 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

I love your art. Everytime I look at your spring green illustration in my hallway, I think of you. Happy weekend.

jennifer said...

Thanks so much Purple Flowers! I'm glad the print makes you happy!